When you are applying for a scholarship program, every little detail matters, so you need to be aware of every little information about the scholarship program. By getting rid of any type of error in your transcript on Google scholarship can help you to reduce your chances of getting rejected for the scholarship program. So, you need to understand the update process on the transcript of Google scholarship. Such things ensure that you can easily make any changes before the final date so that you can get the best outcome with the application process.
Why Are Google Scholarship Programs So Popular?
The incredible thing about Google’s scholarship programs is that they aren’t about who has the best grades. Yes, it’s important to do your absolute best as an applicant, but Google is searching for approaches to increase portrayal in the field of tech.
There is a wide scope of scholarship programs that exist for both industry professionals and students the same. Investigate these scholarship programs offered by Google.
- Google Conference and Travel Scholarships
- Women Techmakers Scholars Program
- Google Venkat Panchapakesan Memorial Scholarship
- Doodle 4 Google India Contest
- Google India Code to Learn Contest
- Udacity-Google Developer Scholarship
Documents Accepted for the Google Scholarship
You can check out the list of documents that are accepted for the Google Scholarship. You can easily find more info to ensure that everything is done properly.
- An examined duplicate of your student identification card demonstrating that you will be enrolled on April 27, 2020. If your card doesn’t have a definite date on it, it must indicate somehow or another that you are enrolled for the 2020 school year. An identification card that just contains the date you began school isn’t acceptable.
- A transcript or course list demonstrating the courses you are enrolled in for dates that incorporate April 27, 2020. A transcript in .txt format isn’t acceptable. A transcript marked “Unofficial Transcript” will suffice from most institutions.
- A letter from your undergrad issues or affirmations office expressing that you are enrolled as a student for a timespan that incorporates April 27, 2020. This letter must:
- Proof that you have acknowledged a proposal to attend a qualified school or university expressing for a semester/reviewing period beginning before September 15, 2020. You should incorporate an acknowledgment offer letter, but likewise show proof that you have acknowledged the offer.
- Other proof that you are enrolled in a university program for the first semester/trimester of 2020. There are different sorts of structures that can show this, but the key is to be certain the proof has your name, school name, and an ongoing date on it.
- All documents should plainly show your name and the name and address of the giving school. These should coordinate what is entered on the GSoC website.
Make sure that you find more info regarding the scholarship. It will ensure that you properly apply for the scholarship program. Such things prove quite helpful and give you complete assurance of perfect results.