If you are looking for the best things in your smartwatch, then it’s one feature that makes it your favorite.
Customization covers everything, like amendments in software, hardware components, and most of them are its band customization. It is great because mostly smartwatches come with uncomfortable bands.
Most of people do not like to wear pebble or rubber made bands. Some people do not like steel manufactured bands. You may also want to change bands colors in various events. Variety of need you can have, the best watch make you easy with band customization.
How can you change the band of your watch? It seems a simple job; if you do not properly handle it, you may lose your favorite watch.
To make you easy with your band customization, we researched and found a simple way to change your smartwatch band.
You will need to remain with us in our article about how to change your smartwatch band for knowing more details. Please go to this article for more information.
How to Change?
There is a step by step guide available for you in our below content. Please follow these simple steps and change your smartwatch band at any time.
- If you are a new one and do not have experience changing the band, no worry, put your watch on a soft cloth at some flat place. But watch should be place face on.
- Now put the watch dial onto that soft cloth and with care, assure that it would not smash.
- Next, you need a spring bar tool to enter between watch clamps and current straps.
- Gently press down the watch spring tool and then pull it inside the center of your watch band.
- With care, try to remove the spring bar from the watches’ original band.
- Now take off each side of the strap with the previous method.
- Attach the new band that you want to keep with your watch with the spring bar.
- You should enter this bar in the small placement area on the watch from its strap side.
- Now fix both sides of the band with your watch’s dial by adjusting with the spring bar.
- Spring bar will help you to press down the top of the bar and then gently pull it out at the edge of the watch face.
- If you hear a noise of click while you pull the spring bar, your watch straps are fixed properly.
- Wear your watch on your wrist bone and check it properly from all sides.
Like other valuable items, smartwatches also provide you a lot of opportunities for its customization. Its band customization is a great feature that makes you able to wear your favorite watch with ease.
You can any kind of changes to it and make it suitable for you on every occasion. You do not need to go to change the watchband.