You may have an experience that your smartwatch is not showing notifications. Notifications on the smartwatch are essential.
These notifications can be for the software update, features update, the settings regarding environment and meetings, etc. There is a need to fix this issue to make your life balanced.
Maybe you missed the important notifications. How could you fix this issue? No need to bother to stay here; we will provide you complete details about setting your notifications system.
We will provide you with proper guidance about the how do I get a notification on my smartwatch?
How to fix the Notifications Issue on a Smartwatch?
When you search out on the internet, you may find complicated steps that will make you confusing. But we will provide you with simple steps that will help you fix the notification issue on your smartwatch.
First of all, you should restart your connected phone and your smartwatch. For restarting your watch, you can also use the settings app on your watch. If your watch has a problem in restarting, then follow our below steps.
You also check your smartwatch after every step that notifications start or not.
Next, you need to check your watch. Is it in theatre mode or not? If a watch is placed on theatre mode, you will not receive notifications, and the display of the watch will turn off.
How will you turn off theatre mode? Press the power button if your watch has it. If you do not have a tap button in your smartwatch, then double-tap your watch screen quickly.
- There you need to ensure that you are getting notifications on your connected phone. Because your watch is connected with your phone, and its setting will also set from the phone.
- Make it check that does your phone vibrate for any app? If not, then there is a problem in the notification setting on your phone.
- Now open the setting on your phone, tap on the app then notifications. If your app is off, then tap the app and turned it on.
- Now check that have you turned off notifications yourself? If not, then open the Wear OS app by Google on your phone. Now tap the notifications, then tap on block notifications.
- Now you will see a list of many apps and then tap on the unmute button. Now make sure that your notification system on your phone has turned on.
- Now check the app notifications and turned this on. After that, you need to check the system notifications. Tap the notification system app and turned it on.
- Now your watch will start showing notifications.
Like smartphones, it is also a problem with smartwatches that notifications stop. It would help if you had notifications for various purposes. By following some simple steps that we have provided you above, you can fix your smartwatch notification issue.
We expect that you have better understood from our article how do I get notifications on my smartwatch. Visit online to get more info.