Stress and its Effect on the Body:
Stress is a very common thing in one’s life. It occurs in the body when any change happens or requires some kind of adjustment. Depending upon the condition, it plays both positive and negative effects on the body. Stress for something keeps an individual motivated, alert and ready to avoid any danger. The person is able to face challenges that lead to a positive effect on life.
On the other hand, continuous stress disturbs the person’s body balance and mental balance which further creates physical health issues such as insomnia, headaches, blood pressure problems, chest pain, snoring, and many more. Emotional problems also develop because of stress like depression, anxiety, worries or panic attacks. To get in-depth knowledge related to stress and snoring look at more info.
Stress and Snoring:
One of these problems caused by stress is snoring. Stress and snoring are interrelated to each other. Stress creates problems in sleeping which lead to snoring while disrupted sleeping pattern because of snoring lead to stress. This works as an endless cycle.
Factors Due to Which Stress Causes Snoring:
There are numerous factors due to which stress leads to snoring are as follows:
1. Due to stress, a person is not able to sleep properly. Owing to which muscle tension increases and misalignment of the teeth put stress on the jaw joints that cause pain and force the tongue back into teeth. This narrows the nasal passage during sleep and results in snoring and sleep disorder.
2. When an individual is stressed, the brain releases some hormones such as cortisol, GH and norepinephrine. These hormones increase the tension, create variations in sleep cycles due to which person falls asleep deeply and cause snoring.
3. Sometimes, mentally stress results in weight gain of the body. This weight gain stores fat around the neck and this extra fat narrow the airways and block it. This blockage causes snoring.
How to Avoid Stress and Snoring?
1. To avoid serious health issues develops because of stress and snoring, one should follow some basic tips. At first, diet and exercise are important tools to deal with stress. Exercise releases endorphin hormones in the body, the keeps the person in better mood. Nutritious food gives extra energy and helps to reduce obesity due to which snoring also stops.
2. Another way to deal with stress is meditation. Find a peaceful place and sit quietly. Try to concentrate on breathing just for 15 minutes before going to bed.
3. If snoring is the main reason behind your stress, then use some devices like throat sprays, oral strips to prevent snoring.
Snoring occurs because of stress is very harmful and frustrating for the body. We all know, it may be difficult to lower the level of stress, but if you will not reduce it, you need to pay for this with your health. So try to reduce stress to prevent snoring and live a healthy and peaceful life. Look at more info to study further regarding this topic.