Phone contacts are the basic requirements one needs to keep on handy. Whether you’re with or without your phone, perfectly synced up contacts if present in the smartwatches, it could be the best option one could have. Contact settings are one of the troublesome jobs one used to go through whenever there is a phone set or sim changing. On the other hand, inter-country travel often makes one in predicament due to a sudden change in the network, followed by new sim and losing vital contacts. To avoid such situations, one can surely depend on smartwatches. It can store all the contacts on your phone without much hustle.
How to Pair a Smartwatch with a Smartphone
Different operating systems are installed to run smartwatches. No matter it is Android or iOS, the pairing needs to be done in between the smartwatch and cell phone prior to the functioning. Pairing will enable the user to sync between these two smart devices. To interchange call or messages, the smartwatch is just enough to move with. One can proceed with all the daylong activity without being bothered about the smartwatches.
To transfer the contacts to the smartwatches from cell phones via Bluetooth, firstly the two devices’ Bluetooth needs to be connected. To pair these devices with each other, the following steps are needed:
- Go to Bluetooth settings of both the devices, make it on for both and it needs to be visible to other devices
- Upon scanning all the other devices having Bluetooth turned on will come as a list.
- Selection and confirmation in both the devices will leads to pair with the smartwatch to the desired smartphone.
To follow the guidelines, find out more at https://www.smore.com/e86z4-ewatch-opiniones-precios-y-hechos.
Pairing with BT notifier app
Alternatively, one can transfer all the contacts in the smartphone to the smartwatch with some advanced apps. For example, in the Google play store, download the BT notifier.
• Opening the BT notifier in the smartphone will show the name of available devices.
• Selection of the desired smartwatch name
• Click on the setting icon of the smartwatch name
• Click on the contact sharing to allow the sharing of all the contacts in the smartphones
• Now, check-in the smartwatch
• Open the phone icon
• Click on connect button to ensure the Bluetooth connection with the smartphone
• It will show the contacts present in your smartphone
One can prioritize the contacts (Favorite) by tapping on a particular contact to view its contents. Swiping Up or Down to see a Star appears at the bottom of the screen. Tapping on the Star needed to select it as a Favorite contact. Then during viewing the list of Contacts, all those selected contacts as ‘Favorites’ will appear at the top of the list and make your phone calls easier by saving time. You can look for more details at Anchor: find out more at https://www.smore.com/e86z4-ewatch-opiniones-precios-y-hechos.
The fact is smartwatches are now capable of performing functions that are much closer to smartphones’ functions. Also, smartwatches can function as transportable media as well as placing and getting calls and emails among other functionalities.