This report is for HP Printer to organize associated or Wi-Fi Direct printers and Android smartphones or tablets.
Print from your Android OS 5.0 or later gadget to your printer utilizing the HP Printer Service Plugin. This is how to print from smartphone to printer.
Stage 1: Install the HP Printer Service Plugin
Introduce the HP Printer Service Plugin on your Android OS 5.0 or later, and afterward turn on the module.
NOTE: Menus, icons, and the area of the print settings shift by Android version and gadget maker.
- Confirm your Android gadget is associated with a similar system as your HP printer, or that Wi-Fi Direct on your printer and Android gadget is empowered.
- On your Android gadget, introduce or update the HP Printer Service Plugin (in English).
- Once the installation or update is finished, pick your Android gadget to turn on the module:
Android 7 (Nougat) and later gadgets: The HP Printer Service Plugin turns on consequently after installation.
Android 6 (Marshmallow) and prior gadgets: Tap Settings, scan for and open Printer Service, and afterward tap on.
- Turn off some other print administration modules, if vital.
Your Android gadget is currently prepared to print utilizing the HP Printer Service Plugin.
Stage 2: Print with the HP Printer Service Plugin
Print photographs, reports, messages, or website pages from Android applications that give a Print alternative on their menu.
- Open the thing you need to print, tap the menu symbol, and afterward tap Print.
A print review screen shows.
- Tap the down arrow to see the printer list, and afterward select Printer [your printer model name] to print over the system, or DIRECT-xx-Printer [your printer model name] to print with Wi-Fi Direct.
- Tap the down arrow to change any print settngs, and afterward tap the Print symbol.
Would I be able to utilize a USB link to print from my Android gadget?
Indeed, depending upon whether the USB link is associated with your Android gadget or your PC.
If your printer is associated with your PC with a USB link just, printing from your Android gadget doesn’t work. The printer must be associated with a wired or remote system or be associated directly with the Android gadget utilizing a USB OTG (On-the-Go) link. If you need to utilize a USB association for a PC and furthermore print over a system from your Android gadget, you can interface the printer through USB and to your system simultaneously. You can Get More Info from the official website.
If your printer is associated with your Android gadget with a USB OTG (USB On-the-Go) link, you can print from your Android gadget. Printing from an Android gadget with a USB OTG association requires an Android gadget that supports USB OTG and a USB OTG link, and necessitates that your printer supports PCL3 or PCL5 printer language. If you can’t print utilizing a USB OTG link, check your printer documentation to affirm support for those printing languages.